Host Family Needed for International Student at Blackville School
Would you like to host a student?
Interested in becoming a host family for an international middle school student coming to Blackville School?
She is 10 years old (will be 11 in May) and is interested in swimming, painting, listening to music, and making crafts. She does not have allergies but prefers a home without pets. She will be here for 8 weeks, from mid March to Mid May. She would like to live with a family who has children her age or younger.
What it means to host an international student:
- Learn about a new culture
- Share Canadian cultural experiences
- Create lifelong friendships
- Receive a bi-weekly stipend for hosting
- Access support 24/7 from AEl team
For more information visit NBISP.CA, email or call 506-625-9009.